We would like to announce that, Garuda indonesia ticket prices is no longer include Airport Tax starting October, 01 – 2014.
Those passenger who flying with Garuda Indonesia should be paid the Airport Tax or PSC (Passenger Service Charge) separately on your departure.
Find more cheap flights and promo fare from Garuda Indonesia.
Enjoy your flight, Airpazers…
Share to your friend..!
Announcement : Changes Flight From Airasia
First and foremost, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Indonesia AirAsia.
AirAsia would like to advise that our flight QZ 109 scheduled to depart from Penang (PEN) to Medan (KNO) on 6th September 2014 is unfortunately been cancelled and moved later to flight QZ 107.
The new departure time is at 11:20 hours and arrived in Medan at 11:10 hours, all in local time.
In order to mitigate the inconveniences caused by the flight rescheduled, AirAsia offers the following recovery options:
1. Move flight (reschedule) 14 (fourteen) day prior or after your original departure date based on availability and first-come-first-serve basis;
2. Credit Shell – Cancel the flight and fare value of the flight can be retained in a credit shell with
AirAsia for future travel. Credit Shell is valid for 90 days from the date of issue.
3. Full refund in the amount equivalent to your booking and in form of your original payment.
Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at our support channels listed below:
1. Submit queries through online form at here
2. AirAsia via Airasia Ask
3. Live Chat (available through Ask AirAsia after you login using your AirAsia member ID)
Once again we hope you will accept our sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused, and we will try our best to improve our service continually to meet with your satisfaction.
We are looking forward to welcoming you onboard and provide you a renewed and positive Indonesia Air Asia experience
Thank you for choosing Indonesia AirAsia.
Get more cheapest flight with airpaz.com
We announced that, there are Flight Cancellations because of Stop Operating from PT Mandala Airlines (“Mandala”). We deeply regrets to inform customers that its airline (operating under the brand-name of “Tigerair Mandala“) will cease operations from 1 July 2014.
Customers who hold a flight booking with flight designator “RI” should note the following:
1. All Mandala flights from now to 30 June 2014 will operate as scheduled.
2. The last flight to be operated will be RI545 on 1 July 2014, HKG-DPS departure time 0235hrs.
3. All other flights operated by Mandala on 1 July 2014 and thereafter will be cancelled.
As a gesture of goodwill, the Tigerair Group will assist all affected customers with either a flight transfer to a TR flight if seats are available, or a refund for tickets booked for travel on 1 July or thereafter. Tigerair has no legal obligation or responsibility to do so. All legal obligations and responsibilities still rest with Mandala.
Customers requiring assistance on flight transfer or ticket refund must contact;
1. Mandala call centre : +62 (021) 2939-6688 or
2. Tigerair call centre by 31 July 2014.
3. They may also check tigerair.com for additional information.
Thank all customers for their support and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Low Fare Airlines, Citilink increase the frequency of flights during the Lebaran holidays, as follows:
||07.45 – 09.00
||18.40 – 20.45
Find the Promo Ticket from Citilink Airlines and other airlines by online ticket
Eruption of Mount Sangeang Api- Photo, 30 May 2014 around 15:55 pm causing a number of flights had to be stopped . Sangeang Api eruption is high as far as 3000 meters to the west where the volcanic ash fell into the sea .
There are some flight affected by the eruption of the volcano Sangeang, such us: Bima Airport , Ende , Labuan Bajo , Tambolaka and Koepang .
Garuda flight schedules affected by the eruption are :
1. Route Denpasar – Koepang – Denpasar
Flight No GA438/ GA439, GA4386/GA4396, GA442/GA443
2. Route Denpasar – Labuhan Bajo – Ende – Koepang – Ende – Labuhan Bajo – Denpasar
Flight No GA4126 / GA4127, GA4026/ GA4027
3. Route Denpasar – Bima – Denpasar
Flight No GA 4022/ GA 4023
4. Route Bima – Denpasar – Tambolaka – Koepang – Tambolaka – Denpasar
Flight GA 4025/ GA 4020 / GA 4021
5. Route Lombok – Koepang – Lombok
GA 364/ GA365
In connection with the termination of the flight for a while , we inform to the Airpaz’s customers who have made a purchase of tickets, from and to that five destination , Garuda Indonesia gave 2 options ;
1 . Reschedule ( No additional cost and subject to availability)
2 . Full Refund
For more information, customers may contact call center Garuda Indonesia : 08041807807 or 62 21 2351 9999
Update information Garuda June 2, 2014 1:01 pm
Other airlines also had to stop its flights are Nam Air , Lion Air and Wings Air , Citilink . The Airlines will be directly contacting the passengerrs whose flight affected. Passengers may also call the airline for flight information from and to the five destinantion .
Passengers can contact the airline on:
Nam Water ( Sriwijaya Air ) ( +6221 ) 292 79777 or ( +6280 ) 4177 7777
Lion Air : (+6221) 6379 8000 or (+6208) 4177 8899
Citilink :(+6208) 4108 0808
Air Asia Cancel Flight,
Dear Airpaz’s Customer
We announced that, there are Flight Cancellations from AirAsia.
A. Flight Cancellations Start from June, 01 – 2014
- Flight from Bandung (BDO) to Johor Bahru (JHB)
- Flight from Denpasar (DPS) to Makassar (UPG)
- Flight from Surabaya (SUB) to Bangkok Don Mueang (DMK)
- Flight fromSurabaya (SUB) to Makassar (UPG)
B. Flight Cancellations Start from July, 01 – 2014
- Flight from Jakarta (CGK) to Johor Bahru (JHB)
- Flight from Medan (KNO) to Pekanbaru (PKU)
- Flight from Medan (KNO) to Singapore (SIN)
AirAsia Indonesia offers the following travel/recovery option for all passenger;
- Full Refund
- Deposit in form of Credit Shell equivalent to the value of the confirmed booking to be used for payment of any AirAsia tickets. Credit shell is valid for 6 months (180 days) from the date of issue.
- Reschedule to before July, 01-2014 at no additional and subject to availability.
AirAsia will focus to increase the frequency of flights to the favorites routes.
If you require further information and assistance, please Contact AirAsia or call center: +62 21 2927 0999 6am – 10pm (GMT+7) Monday to Sunday.