Tiger Mandala (RI), Stop Operations From 1 July 2014
We announced that, there are Flight Cancellations because of Stop Operating from PT Mandala Airlines (“Mandala”). We deeply regrets to inform customers that its airline (operating under the brand-name of “Tigerair Mandala“) will cease operations from 1 July 2014.
Customers who hold a flight booking with flight designator “RI” should note the following:
1. All Mandala flights from now to 30 June 2014 will operate as scheduled.
2. The last flight to be operated will be RI545 on 1 July 2014, HKG-DPS departure time 0235hrs.
3. All other flights operated by Mandala on 1 July 2014 and thereafter will be cancelled.
As a gesture of goodwill, the Tigerair Group will assist all affected customers with either a flight transfer to a TR flight if seats are available, or a refund for tickets booked for travel on 1 July or thereafter. Tigerair has no legal obligation or responsibility to do so. All legal obligations and responsibilities still rest with Mandala.
Customers requiring assistance on flight transfer or ticket refund must contact;
1. Mandala call centre : +62 (021) 2939-6688 or
2. Tigerair call centre by 31 July 2014.
3. They may also check tigerair.com for additional information.
Thank all customers for their support and sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.