Airpaz Job Vacancy : UI/UX Designer (UIX)
Airpaz.com is an Indonesian travel expert that was founded at the end of 2011. Our headquarter is located in Jakarta, Indonesia. Airpaz.com provides a variety of information, pricing, availability, and service reservation of tickets for popular and exotic destinations around the world.
We offer easy solution for anyone to get the best ticket’s price by combining all available promotions from ++ 50 airlines and ++20000 routes around the world.
We continuously strive to offer a travel solution for customer who want to travel Indonesia and around the world.
1. UI/UX Design (UIX)
As a Web Application UI Designer, you will be responsible for conceiving and designing creative, intuitive, and easy to maintain user interfaces for mission-critical internal systems and other customer facing Global Sources online products.
1. Define the user interface and user experience for all products and features.
2. Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
3. Provide input into project planning tasks and deliverables
Job Requirements (Qualifications):
1. Mastery of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
2. Have 2+ experience in visual design
4. Deep understanding of human interface design guidelines, Android Design and other mobile platforms’ design.
5. Have a good knowledge in prototyping
6. Solid skills in visual design, with an eye for typography, intuitive layout, and a pixel-level attention to detail.
Please send your application with the subject for a position : UIX – Airpaz
Qualified candidates are requested to submit a letter, comprehensive resume, references, a recent photograph and evidence of qualifications to:
Jalan Jembatan 2 Raya Komplek Harmoni Mas D17, Jakarta Utara
Jakarta, Indonesia, 11450
email your CV to: jhon[at]atnetwork.biz cc: harry[at]airpaz.com