Travelling long distances will certainly be the main transportation to reach the destination. After you book tickets offline or online, the next step is flight check-in. There are several check-in services that have been provided in various countries including by Garuda Indonesia airlines. Now for those of you who first boarded a flight, you can read some Garuda Indonesia check-in tips along with the terms and conditions that apply.
Take Easier Check-in
If you choose Garuda Indonesia airlines as the transportation for reaching the destination, you have to check in at the airport at least an hour before departure time. For you having the international departure, come two hours before departure time. Garuda Indonesia airlines serve many options for checking in so you can get your fly conveniently.
You can have this service at Garuda Indonesia Sales Office (domestic branch office). You can enjoy it from 48 to 4 hours before departure time. But you can’t get it if you are Eco-Basic passengers.
Because as an alternative check-in provided by Garuda Indonesia for Passenger to simplify check-in via the website, Web Check-in becomes one of favourite service. This is because you can use this service whenever and wherever the most important internet connection is smooth. You can enjoy Web Check-in services from 24 to 4 hours before departure both domestic and international flights.
Telephone check-in services can be made from 24 hours to 4 hours before the execution. If you choose this service for getting your destination can call the Garuda Indonesia service centre at 0804 1 807 807 or + 62-21-2351-9999.
Technology makes Garuda Indonesia airlines add any service for checking in. Now you can take advantage of Garuda Indonesia’s mobile check-in service by downloading the Garuda Indonesia application from Google Play. But if you are iOS users can get from the App Store. Enjoy your check in from 24 hours to 2 hours before the break and is available for domestic and international.
Kiosk Check in
Complete check-in services provided by Garuda Indonesia are check-in kiosks. You can get this service at airports after this:
- Soekarno-Hatta Airport Jakarta (CGK)
- Kualanamu Airport Medan (KNO)
- Sultan Thaha Airport Jambi (DJB)
- Juanda Airport Surabaya (SUB)
- Sultan Syarif Kasim II Airport Pekanbaru (PKU)
- Schiphol Airport Amsterdam (AMS)
- Sultan Iskandar Muda International Airport, Aceh (BTJ)
- Silangit International Airport, Tapanuli Utara (DTB)
- Depati Amir Airport, Pangkal Pinang (PGK)
- Sultan Mahmud Badaruddin II International Airport, Palembang (PLM)
- Supadio International Airport, Pontianak (PNK)
- Husein Sastranegara International Airport, Bandung (BDO)
The exception to Check-in Garuda Indonesia Airlines
Forgetting Internet Check In, Mobile Check In, and Phone Check-In services, you have to pay attention because these services are not available for:
- Passengers without purchased e-ticket
- For you inviting under 2 years old child can not occupy a seat
- These services are not available also for passengers who need special assistance at the airport like the customer with the pregnant condition, children aged less than 12 years old who travel alone, Unaccompanied Minor, require a wheelchair, stretcher case, or other special handlings in the airport.
- Group booking (Passenger booked with more than 9 pax in 1 PNR) can’t use these services
- Passengers with the Eco-Basic ticket
Enjoy your trip by booking tickets at airpaz.com. Here you can choose various domestic and international flights. In addition, you can get tickets very easily. Simply by sitting relaxed or at work breaks, you can order tickets. You only need a cellphone with smooth internet access. You can also get attractive promos at the time of the transaction, always see the official website of Airpaz and get attractive promos.