It is safe to say, when it comes to comfortable and interesting accommodation in South Korea, nothing is comparable to Seoul – the country’s capital city. Combining both the legacies of ancient times and the contemporary of modern elements, you will not have a hard time to find the best hotel in Seoul regardless of your needs and preferences.
In order to help you select the ideal accommodating place in this cosmopolitan city, this article will provide you with a list of recommended hotel in Seoul, in several different of the best neighborhoods and areas. Discover the best hotel in Seoul, from the budget, to mid-range, to luxury ones.
Best Hotels in Itaewon
Itaewon is the popular area not only to the Seoul residents, but also especially between expats and tourists. The area is the perfect answer if you’re wondering where to stay in Seoul with affordable costs, while trying to dive into the nightlife charm and party culture of the city.
- Hamilton Hotel: This Seoul’s landmark hotel was rejuvenated lately so it looks really modernized and freshened up. You can expect this best hotel in Seoul to provide you with clean place to stay and an outdoor pool.
- G Guesthouse: Located in the heart of Itaewon, it offers options between private rooms with en suite or shared dorms. The place has cool, artistic vibe that is rare to be found in budget hostelry.
Best Hotels in Hongdae
Hongdae is a vibrant and youthful neighborhood that famous for its entertainment and arts scenes. It sits in western part of central Seoul, Mapo-gu. If you are a first-timer vacationer or a culture enthusiast who are looking for cheaper accommodation, then Hongdae might be the best place to stay in Seoul.
- Hao Guesthouse: A cozy and clean guesthouse that serves both options of private and shared accommodations. This place is only 5-minute away of walk from the shopping street of Hongdae.
- RYSE, Autograph Collection Seoul: If you are looking for best hotel in Seoul with more luxury, then RYSE can give you the experience. It covers your needs to be energized, inspired, or just to be relaxed.
Best Hotels in Gangnam
If there is a place that embodies modern soul of the Seoul, then it is Gangnam. Being a home to the most splendid skyscrapers, posh shopping boutiques, and the bustling of nightlife culture, it’s hardly shocking that the area delivers some of the best luxury and mid-range hotels in Seoul, if you have the budget to spare.
- Park Hyatt Seoul: Experience the true modernity of Gangnam by staying in this luxurious 5-star hotel. Park Hyatt is the best hotel in Seoul if you want to encounter the wonderful city’s skyline view. It also has on-site restaurant that present both Asian and international cuisine, a pool, and a gym.
- Dormy Inn Premium Seoul Garosugil: The next best hotel in Seoul is a fashionable 4-star hotel. It has rooms that features Gangnam’s skyline through floor-to-ceiling windows, along with restaurant, sauna, and on-site spa.
Best Hotels in Myeongdong
Myeongdong is one of the most popular neighborhoods in Seoul. It’s a must-visit place if you’re looking for the most delicious street foods, eateries, cafes, and restaurant, or if you’re looking for the best shopping experience in the city. Most accommodations in this area fall into mid-range to budget categories.
- Aloft Seoul Myeongdong: This 4-star luxury, contemporary hotel is the recommended hotel in Seoul if you want a cool place to stay in. It is located right in the center of the thriving neighborhood.
- Bodeum Guesthouse Seoul Tower: A modern hotel that combines the appeal of classic and modern element. It is excellently located between the N Seoul and Namsan Tower.
Best Hotels in Insadong
Insadong offers highly rewarding cultural experiences by its traditional backstreet exploration. The alleyways within the area are filled with vintage stores, traditional tea houses, local food stalls, and traditional tea houses. Insadong is the place to go if what you are looking for is mid-range to budget accommodations instead of sleek skyscraper hotels.
- Centermark Hotel Insadong Myeongdong: This hotel sits within the close proximity with best tourist attractions in Seoul such as Gyeongbokgung Palace, Changdeokgung Palace, and Bukchon Hanok Village. The 4-star hotel is not only a short distance away from the grand palaces, but also located at the central part of Insadong.
- Grid Inn Hotel: Another hotel that’s based in the center of Insadong, it easily caught the eyes by the brick, high-built building design. It makes the perfect choice if you want an urban place with exceeding modernity compared to other accommodations throughout the area.
Regardless of whether you are looking for the best hotel in Seoul in budget, midst, or luxury range, it is always helpful to get an easy service and access to assist your reservation. Visit Airpaz.com to see the offered options to book your flight and reserve hotel in Seoul – all in one platform, and make your dream vacation to South Korea comes true as soon as possible.