Underwater world in Pattaya can be explored even by those with or without any basic diving skill and experience. Instead of the real tour under the sea water, this attraction is actually a giant aquarium, known as the most modern and largest one in Asia. You can walk on the pedestrian tunnel inside of the underwater world Pattaya to see over 4000 sea animals in 100-meter of the trip.
Underwater World Pattaya Opening Hours
Underwater world Pattaya opens every day from 9 a.m. until 18 p.m. It is not only children friendly but also offers various activities including:
• Experience the close interaction with the sea animals by simply touching them at the Touch Pool Zone or through the Magic Tank.
• Feed KOI fish through the milk bottle containing special ingredients and vitamins or turtles within the close distance.
• Book the school 2D1N programs of underwater world Pattaya Thailand which let children learn about the diversity of marine animals in fun way. The adventure continues until the night while the school students will also experience the Sleepover with Sharks & Rays Camps.
Underwater World Pattaya Entrance Fee
The admission fee to explore underwater world Pattaya for adults is 500 Baht, and kids (90-130 cm if height) are 300 Baht, while toddlers (kids under 90 cm of height) are free. You will need to pay more to enjoy such activities like underwater world Pattaya diving and snorkelling which cost from 1,500 Baht. If you look for a better deal, then you can book the underwater world Pattaya Thailand tickets from online ticketing providers. It lets you save more before transport to underwater world Pattaya.
Underwater World Pattaya Attractions
The attractions of underwater world Pattaya Thailand are dividing into several zones, i.e.:
• Coral zone – you will find rare beautiful marine fish swimming through the vivid coral reefs.
• Shark and Ray Zone – it is the home of bit sea life. An instructor will accompany you diving in the underwater world Pattaya tank to experience the close-up interaction with the animals or watch the staff feeding the fish.
• Giant of Siam Zone – See sea life including the rare freshwater and economic fish of Thailand living in an artificial shipwreck.
• Jellyfish Zone – It has the largest collection of jellyfish species in Thailand.
• Reptile Zone – It hosts a large number of reptile species taken from around the world.
How to Get to Underwater World Pattaya
Underwater world Pattaya location is at 22/22 Moo 11, Sukhumvit Road, Nongprue, Banglamung, Chonburi Thailand 20150. You can first reach the southbound side of Sukhumvit highway by taking a bus or motorcycle taxi before taking the next trip to the underwater world of Pattaya Thailand with the white Baht. Take the advantage of Google Map to find the way to underwater world Pattaya in Thailand. If you start the journey by plane to the nearest airport to underwater world Pattaya, you can book the tickets available at Airpaz.