Get Closer with the Underwater Creatures at Siam Ocean World in Bangkok
Siam ocean world in Bangkok is where you can explore the underwater life without getting wet. It takes serious learning to dive into the sea. You may have no time for this. So, if you want to see the fabulous ocean creatures, you can visit Siam ocean world in Thailand.
Siam ocean world opening hours
Siam ocean world Bangkok now is known as SEA LIFE Ocean world Bangkok, is one of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, hosting over 30,000 sea creatures in 400 species.
The major highlights are the underwater tunnel where you can see the inside of the siam ocean world aquarium in 270 degrees of view, the fish tank to watch the ocean-like ecosystem and the 8-meter-tall tank that display colourful corals as well as marine animals.
As the siam ocean world opens every day from 10 am until 9 pm, you can always have reasons to spend quality time with your children for the whole day.
Siam ocean world entrance fee
The location of siam ocean world is in the heart of Bangkok city, giving you easy access to get there. You need to buy the tickets before entering siam ocean world Bangkok. If you are a foreigner, the admission is 990 Baht for each adult and 790 Baht.
If you are a Thai person or expat, you will get lower prices, while it is free for kids under 3 years old. The best way to buy the tickets of siam ocean world is through its official website or other online booking portals. They usually have special promos which will help you save more.
Siam ocean world activities
Exploring siam ocean world Bangkok is more than just having an underwater experience. There is a range of fun-filled activities you can choose and enjoy with loved ones, including:
- Watch movies at the 4D Cinema where you can feel the exhilarating sensation with all your senses.
- Meet the operators and uncover the hidden secrets of siam ocean world behind the scenes. You can visit the Aquatic Quarantine and Nursery Center, as well as the monitoring laboratory for the water quality.
- Ride on the Glass Bottom Boat and see various underwater life, right under your feet.
- Dive with the sharks by taking the siam ocean world diving program. There are experienced trainers who will bring you down there, meeting the sand tiger sharks, leopard sharks, blacktip reef sharks and other exotic species face to face, even if you do not have diving experience at all.
- Walk along the Ocean Walker tunnel that is safe and exciting to see various underwater creatures with 180 degrees of view.
How to get to the siam ocean world
The siam ocean world Bangkok is situated beneath Siam Paragon, one of the biggest shopping mall in the capital city of Thailand. This location makes transport to siam ocean world get easier. You can go for a walk from the Siam Square area, Central World or MBK Shopping Centre.
But if you come from further location, you may need to take Skytrain, bus or car. Since the last entry to Siam ocean world in Bangkok is strictly 20 pm, you should go early. Visit Airpaz to find the cheap tickets to fly to Bangkok today.