You probably wish to go somewhere out of the crowd when visiting this Thailand. Then, you should make a move to Phuket Naithon beach. Being blessed with so many tourist hotspots, the country can always welcome thousand visitors every year. If you get tired out of this, going to a calm and relaxing beach like this one will bring a better atmosphere.
Things to Do
Naithon beach is a little-known beach located on the west coast of Phuket. Unlike the crowded Patong Beach and Kata Beach, this beautiful stretch of white sand seems to be out of big resort developers’ eyesight. But it does not mean there are only a few things to do. You can still enjoy swimming time at this beach without much disturbance from other visitors. The long-tail boat can also take you to explore the rocky coves. If you wish to see the house reefs under the water, you can take scuba diving class offered by aqua divers Naithon beach which usually opens from November to April.
You do not have too many options of fine-dining when visiting Naithon beach Phuket. However, you can still find places to enjoy hearty beach food across the street. Here are some restaurant recommendations:
• Macaroni – an Italian restaurant situated a few steps from the beach
• Coconut Tree Restaurant and Bar – a Thai-style restaurant that provides simple yet interesting both western and local menus.
• Zouza Pizzeria – an Italian restaurant specializing in pizza at the fine price as well as other European favourite menus.
• Tycoon Ting – a bit modern style restaurant with the minimalist white interior feature offering amazing ocean view while letting you enjoy Asian and Italian foods.
• Mareblue Corner – the ideal spot to enjoy the romantic night with some creative Mediterranean foods, a glass of wine and the sound of the sea as the background.
It is always important to know where to sleep at nights when taking a vacation, even it is in a remote location. If you spend your holidays at the Naithon beach, you can stay at Trisara Villas & Residence Phuket, Pullman Phuket Arcadia or Andaman White Beach. Those three accommodation options are rated 4 from 5 stars by previous visitors and even offers interesting discounts which are absolutely good for your budget.
How to Get to Naithon Beach
You can ride a car from Phuket airport to Naithon beach starting by turning left at the T intersection. Drive for few kilometers and turn right when seeing the signs directing to Andaman White Beach Resort and Trisara Phuket Resort. You should spare a little time to see Banana Beach, located only 3 kilometers from the beach.
So, are you ready to go? Always visit Airpaz website to find special deals that will cut your budget on the airfare. Consider visiting the beach in the offseason when you can really escape from the crowd and save some on low price tags.