So, you are planning on going to Korea for your next holiday, but what do you know? It turns out that it is going to be winter during your visit. Be extra prepared because the cold isn’t something to undermine. You don’t want your holiday to be ruined because of the cold weather. So, what should you pack for your Korea winter vacation?
Prepare This For your Korea Winter Vacation
http://dewinielsen.comWinter is a big deal in Korea – not because of the white beauty but because of the spine-chilling cold. If you are wrong in preparing your belongings, it is possible that you will spend most of your times in your hotel room, which isn’t cool at all. To make sure that you are still able to explore around, you need to pack the right clothes for Korea winter vacation.
First of all, you want to have layered clothes. At the same time, you also want to travel light but making sure that you will stay warm during your stay. In most cases, there will be at least 3 layers of clothing. The base layer includes thermals – whether they are leggings and shirts (or turtlenecks). On the first layer, you can have the long sleeves shirts (or sweater) and then skinny pants or warm leggings (feel free to wear jeans too as long as you have worn the thermal leggings).
On the second layer, you can have the down vest or knitwear. Wearing the cardigans is also possible for this layer. And on the outer layer, you can have the wool coat or down jackets. Both of these types are warm. Whether the jackets have a hoodie or not, the jackets will ward the chills out. Coats can also make you look stylish.
Korean Winter Vacation Accessories
During winter months, these accessories aren’t only a part of your body decoration. Accessories are meant to improve your comfort and warmth. Be sure to pack all of these things:
- Gloves. You don’t want to suffer from the frostbite. Protect your fingers with the gloves. You can use the wool and thick one, or the ones made from leather. The latter one is more expensive but they are super comfy to wear. Moreover, you don’t have to take them off when using your mobile devices.
- Scarves. Big, long, and thick scarves can be useful for winter. You can protect your shoulders and neck with them. In case you forget your hat, the scarves can be used to cover the head. Scarves are definitely flexible.
- Hats. Whether it is the warm beanie or the knit cap, you want to protect the head in the most comfortable way.
- Earmuffs. They look like the headset but for the ears. Yes, they will protect the ears since they are usually made from warm materials. You won’t have to worry about ear pain or cold ears with the earmuffs around.
- Socks. You want to choose the warm but breathable socks that will protect your feet from the cold. It is a good idea to use thermal socks first and then layered it down with the regular socks.
Boots are the perfect options for Korea winter Vacation. They can protect your feet up to your calf or at least the ankles. Choose the waterproof boots with the anti-slip feature. They should be comfortable when worn, allowing you to enjoy your walk while protecting your feet and legs at the same time.
Vitamins and Skincare
You want to make sure that you don’t forget your vitamins and supplements during your holiday. And make sure to moisturize the skin to prevent dry and chapped skin.
It does take an extra effort to prepare for the Korea winter vacation, but if you do it right, it is going to worth it. If you are planning to go to Korea next time, consult Airpaz for flight management as well as holiday suggestions from the expert.