Is this your first visit to Miami Airport? We understand that it can be quite overwhelming if it’s your first time here and you’re not sure where to go. But hey, no worries! You’ve landed in the perfect spot. Our guide is all set to help you navigate through the Miami Airport terminal seamlessly.
Miami Airport Terminals
Miami Airport, also known as Miami International Airport (MIA), is a major hub that caters to a wide range of airlines, offering both domestic and international flights. Some of the prominent Miami Airport terminal airlines include:
- American Airlines
- Delta Air Lines
- United Airlines
- Southwest Airlines
Does Miami Airport have terminals? Absolutely! Miami Airport is divided into several terminals, including:
Miami Airport North Terminal
The North Terminal at Miami Airport, also known as Terminal N, is home to Concourse D, serving as a significant hub for airlines with flights to the Caribbean and Latin America. Concourse D alone can accommodate approximately 30 million travelers each year at Miami Airport terminal.
Facilities and Services at Miami Airport Terminal
- Children’s Play Area: A dedicated space for kids to have fun and burn off energy, equipped with play structures and activities.
- Pharmacy: A convenient place to obtain medications and health essentials, providing easy access to passengers’ medical needs.
- Prayer Rooms: Quiet spaces where you can engage in religious or spiritual practices.
- Shops: Various retail outlets offer a wide range of products, from souvenirs to necessities.
- Salon and Spa Services: Pampering services for relaxation and grooming, including haircuts, massages, and more.
- Smoking Area: Designated zones for smokers to have a cigarette break.
Within the North Terminal, you can enjoy various lounge options for added comfort:
- American Airlines Flagship Lounge: A premium space by American Airlines offering travelers relaxation, refreshments, and business amenities.
- Corona Beach House: A lounge with a beachy vibe.
- The Centurion Lounge: An upscale lounge known for its luxurious amenities.
- American Airlines Admirals Club: A lounge provided by American Airlines.
Miami Airport Central Terminal
The Central Terminal, also known as Terminal C, serves as a bustling hub housing Concourses E, F, and G at the airport.
It is also home to the Miami International Airport Hotel, offering convenience to travelers. With a total of 52 gates, this terminal facilitates the departure and arrival of numerous flights, connecting passengers to various destinations.
Whether you are departing or arriving, the Central Terminal ensures a smooth travel experience.
Facilities and Services
- Military Lounges: Dedicated spaces providing comfort for military personnel, open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Public Internet Workstations: Convenient computer stations on the departure level for you to access the internet.
- Children’s Play Area: A designated spot for kids to enjoy.
- Miami Airport Terminal Restaurants: Dining options are located on the second floor.
- Water Stations: Stations providing water for passengers to stay hydrated during their travels.
- Information Desk: A helpful desk available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Luggage Lockers: Lockers available for storing luggage at a fee ranging from $11 to $22 per day.
- Shops: Retail outlets situated on the second floor.
Here, you can find several lounges offering distinct services:
- Military Hospitality Lounge: Open from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM, this lounge provides a welcoming space for military personnel to relax and unwind during their travels.
- Consular Lounge: With varying operating hours, the Consular Lounge offers diplomats and consular officials a comfortable environment for their needs.
- Turkish Airlines Lounge Miami: The Turkish Airlines Lounge Miami caters to travelers flying with Turkish Airlines, offering amenities in line with the airline’s quality service.
Miami Airport Terminal – South Area
The South Miami Airport Terminal, known as Terminal S, houses Concourse H and Concourse J. Opened in 2007, this terminal accommodates both domestic and international flights.
Whether you are flying within the country or venturing to international locales, the South Terminal offers a convenient and modern travel experience.
Facilities and Services
- Salon and Spa Services: The Jetsetter Spa operates from 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Food and Drinks: Earl of Sandwich provides a spot to grab a meal or drink.
- Shops: Various shops offer shopping opportunities for a range of products.
- Chapel: A chapel is available for moments of reflection or prayer.
- Nursing Suites: Nursing suites provide a private area for mothers to tend to their infants’ needs.
The South Terminal is home to various lounges offering enhanced comfort:
- LATAM Lounge: Providing a space for LATAM Airlines passengers to relax while waiting for their flights.
- Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club: An exclusive lounge for Delta Air Lines customers.
- Turkish Airlines Lounge: Tailored for Turkish Airlines travelers.
Are Miami Airport terminal connected? Absolutely! The free MIA Mover links the airport with the Miami Intermodal Center (MIC). Found within the Central Terminal, this automated people mover ensures a seamless transfer experience.
At MIC, you will discover a car rental facility, Miami Airport terminal shuttle, and Miami Airport Terminal Metrorail station—all offering convenient Miami Airport terminal transfer options to reach your destination.
Here you have it—everything you need to know about the Miami Airport terminals. If you are on the hunt for hotel rooms or flight tickets that suit every budget, Airpaz has got your back. We roll out the best deals daily to ensure you score the finest offers for your journey, no matter where your travels take you.