You Have To Know! The Facts of Petronas twin tower in Kuala Lumpur
Have you ever gone Petronas Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur?
Don’t hesitate to go there!
Let’s see more about this place.
Petronas Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur Malaysia with its 452 meters of height was the tallest building in the world between 1998 and 2004.
Cesar Pelli, an architect from Argentine was the Twin Tower Kuala Lumpur architect for the modern tower with five pillars and shape reflecting Islamic faith.
Finished in 1998, the tower had been planned since 1992 to be constructed in the center of the city.
More Facts about Petronas Twin Towers
• Years after the building, everyone was free to walk around the walkway between the Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
The free Petronas Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur Malaysia ticket was available for those who queued early in the morning.
But some years back, the tickets should be paid as much as RM10 to visit the walkway.
Meanwhile, you should pay RM50 if you wanted to visit the observation deck on the 83rd floor of the tower too.
Today, the ticket is RM80 to visit walkway, the observation platform, as well as watching the construction video presentation.
Even the ticket price rises highly; the enthusiasm for the tourists visiting the tower is still high every day.
• During the construction of the Twin Tower Kuala Lumpur, the country had spent more than $2 billion dollars.
• There are 88 floors, 1800 doors, 32,000 windows and 765 steps on the Petronas Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur Malaysia.
• Visitors also can visit Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur shopping center named Suria KLCC under the towers.
It is the most popular mall where international brands are offered at very competitive prices.
• If you visit the tower in daytime, you can enjoy orchestra performances in the orchestra building within the complex.
• Enjoy a great experience of walking between the two towers through the sky bridge on the 41st floor.
It will be a very amazing experience walking on the world’s highest sky bridge.
• The Twin Towers in Malaysia Kuala Lumpur was established by two different teams; one team for each tower, Korean and Japanese team.
In the process of the building, Korean team won eventually.
|The Special Promo go to Kuala Lumpur|
How to Get to Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur?
It is very easy to visit Petronas Twin Towers Kuala Lumpur Malaysia because the location in the center of Kuala Lumpur and you can access in kinds of way.
If you stay in a hotel in Bukit Bintang or in the center of the city, you only need to walk to get to the Twin Towers.
If the hotel is quite a distance, you can choose to reach the tower by bus or metro line.
Using taxi is not recommended because the rate will be very expensive.
Now, traveling is easy through the Online travel agent such as Airpaz.
Airpaz provides 50.000 routes around the world.
Do you want to get a cheap ticket?