Are you still busy deciding where to go for your next vacation? You have kids so you must want to make sure that the places are quite safe and friendly for them.
There is no perfect gateway, but if you wish for sun-filled travel, Kardashian Family can show you the way. They have just taken a trip to Bali with their children. It was a magical family trip where everyone enjoyed their time during the island tour, boat ride and meeting with locals.
Where did they stay in Bali?
Do you know much Kim Kardashian and Co spent on their vacation in Bali? It was about US$30,000 and covered mostly on the accommodation. Do not be surprised, because the Kadarshian family really stayed in a luxurious villa on the southwest coast of Bali. It is worth to spend this much because Kim Kardashian had just celebrated her 38th birthday in October. She took her siblings and all of the children for a magical family vacation.
Kardashian family spent several days and stayed in Soori Resort Hotel in Bali. It is owned, developed and designed by Soo K.Chan, the architect of the firm SCDA. He named the resort with the combination of his wife’s names, Soo and Sri – Soori. This 48-villa resort is surrounded with the rice fields and beautified with the view of Mount Batukaru close to the ocean.
Actually built as a family home, the owner then decided to launch it as an independent hotel in November 2016. Let us take a look at its details that make Kadarshians were willing to spend $30,000 during their stay:
• The architecture is made with the specific routes which allow the residents reaching the beach during the religious ceremonies. The materials for interiors also consist of volcanic stones and grey sandstone taken from the close riverbanks, worked by the local craftsmen as well. To add the more welcoming moment, the villa is added with marble, greenery and glassy pools.
• The smallest villa has a bigger size than most homes. It is 2,248 square feet of large with a private pool and costs from $640 per night. There are 1-3 bedrooms and 6-bed rooms offering the view of mountains or ocean.
• Soori Estate is the largest part consisting of five infinity pools and even a helipad. There are also four other infinity pools outside with the smaller sizes, complete with a Jacuzzi.
• There are some restaurants at Soori offering various menus, but you will mostly find local cuisine at Cotta beach restaurant. If you dine at Ombak restaurant, you can have Western-influenced dishes. Or, you can just enjoy some juices and organic snacks at the newly opened Reading Room.
• Get all in one service by treating yourself with various treatments within Soori Spa rooms. You can try Thai massages, Balinese Beauty Ritual and others.
Things to do by Soori Villa
Not only providing accommodation, but the management of Soori Villa also offers a series of customized experiences to their guests. So, even if you come without a plan, they can place an enquiry among of the following exclusive trips:
• Witness the view of magical sunrise at Tanah Lot away from the crowds.
• Discover the historical and cultural values of the local cuisines that are rich in colours, flavours and textures
• Get along with local people and learn about their culture and crafts.
• Re-energize yourself physically, mentally and spiritually with various spa treatments.
• Take apart in many fun activities that involve kids, for example painting, rice paddy walking, and flower arrangements.
• Get organized things to do based on your specific interests. Just let the Soorie Villa management know. You can do snorkelling, diving and sky tour.
Experience family vacation like Kardashian’
Soori Villa is located on the south-western coast of Bali in Tabanan Regency. It is such a magical location where you can find volcanic mountains, rice terraces and black-sand beaches on one line. There is no doubt that Tabanan earns recognition from UNESCO, especially for its tea plantations.
So, what are you waiting for? Book the villa rooms right away because the peak season is about to come and experience the family vacation just like Kardashian’. People love to go to Bali during the Christmas and New Year holidays. Those who live in abroad are also likely going to choose this Island of Gods as their winter escape.
Bali is truly enchanting, isn’t it? Book your tickets to Bali through Airpaz and immerse yourself in the captivating beauty of this island paradise.