Surprisingly Free Things You Can Do at Changi Airport Singapore
It is said that there is no such free lunch. You have to pay for things you want to get. But the phrase does not fit everything, fortunately. You can still find free stuff, including when you arrive at Changi Airport, Singapore. Do not think so?
The transit time between the flights can take hours. You surely never want to waste the time sitting on an empty seat you find right? Do not worry. The airport management has prepared many special offerings, i.e:
• Step in the butterfly garden at Terminal 3. You won’t only find yourself be surrounded by a lot of butterflies, but also witness the evolution process from the stage of the pupa. It is a good spot to visit when you come with kids because they can learn about the butterfly’s life cycle.
• Rejuvenate your mood and energy by taking the relaxing massages on customized mechanical chairs. You can find the chairs almost everywhere within the three terminals.
• Enjoy the movie watching time at the provided theatre. It is time to relax your eyesight to watch great moves on large screen. The theatres are available at terminal 2 and 3. Be sure to set your alarm to not miss the fight.
• Take photos and have fun with the Social Tree. At terminal 1, you will find some photo boots where you can take your photographs and upload it on an interactive structure with has 360 degrees of display and made from 64 giant 41-inch high-definition screens. You are also able to share the pictures on your own social media profiles and pages.
• Visit terminal 2 and find an integrated centre deck where you can find various entertainment options. You can play games and listen to your favourite music.
• Find Interactive Art pockets across the three terminals. You will be able to fulfil your artistic interests while digging some historical stories in it. Take for example the stations of woodblock rubbing which represent the past moments around 1950-60s.
• Take apart on the free city tours provided by Changi Airport. This offer is designed especially for travellers who have hours during the transit time. The tour will at least take 5 hours where you can be taken visiting some popular tourism spots in the main island, including Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands, Esplanade-Theaters on the Bay, Chinatown, Little India and the Central Business District. Go to the terminal 2 or 3 to register for the tour.
Changi Airport is one of the busiest airports in the world. It serves over 100 airlines within the country and worldwide. You may have to get down from the plane first and spend transit time at the airport before the next flight.
Fortunately, you can find many free things to do during the waiting time. It means you are able to save your dime. Just make sure you book the flights from Airpaz website as it is the right place to start saving a lot more on the air based transportation.
|TODAY BEST DEAL|