Solo Traveling? Why not? Going to great places with family and friends can be so much fun. You can get wonderful experiences worth to share a lifetime. Sometimes, it becomes the best memories to miss when everyone is away from each other. But, choices of destination are limited because you have to consider others, especially when going with kids and elder people. That is one of the reasons why you should consider travelling alone, at least once in a lifetime.
If you can’t find the best reason to travel yourself, the following benefits may inspire you to be brave:
Everything is all up to you
Make your plans and decide what places to visit. Go to the local landmarks, restaurants, museums and other kinds of attraction that meet you are pleasant. You do not have to stick with others’ wills and plans. Just walk by yourself and feel the freedom to see more.
Meet interesting people
When you go to a group, you will spend most of the time only to talk with them. But if you go all alone, you have chances to meet new people and make conversations. You get a lot more sociable. It is a great chance to make friends with locals who may invite you to their house for special occasions. Eventually, you train yourself to be more fearless.
Find “me time” whenever you need
You may want to read favourite books at a famous park in the city you visit. However, your friends or family members want you to join them in every activity. Well, you can find space for “me time” whenever you want if you travel alone.
Travelling solo is not only easier but more affordable. Everything is booked for a person, including accommodation, transportation, meals and so on. If you go to a group, you can’t predict how fast the expenses can add up.
Going somewhere on your own may be a great idea to get what is called freedom. You can choose wherever to go and what time to spend. But, just leaving home and having no clear plan is too risky, especially for a first-timer.
If you want to take a solo trip, you must be a smart traveller. Here are some tips to help you get the most of your vacation plan:
- Take public transportation, instead of just renting a motorbike or car and go to a remote place.
- Set the plan in advance to make you feel better.
- Learn how to read a map, as the alternative when your internet does not work or your cellphone is out of power.
- Pick affordable accommodation, like a hostel. It is not only cheaper than a hotel, but you will be able to meet new people, have conversations or even make friends so you won’t feel lonely.
- Hire a trusted and experienced tour guide is also recommended, especially when you go to places you never know before.
- Take time to learn how to speak the local language which allows you to communicate with people.
- Be confident, keep smiling and enjoy your trip.
Already feel the excitement? Are you ready to challenge yourself by visiting new places, cities or even countries yourself? It is time to pick the destinations. Here are top countries for solo travel:
- New Zealand
- Costa Rica
Now, for your way of going there, you can directly visit Airpaz.com. It is the most recommended site to get great deals on flight tickets. Pick the best dates to get special promos and discounts. Skipping the peak season is the smartest idea. See how you can save more for your travel solo starting from this website.