China is recognized as the first largest country in Asia and even around the globe. Making a visit means you are ready to have a very long journey. There are so many places to see and things to do with historical sites as the best attractions. They give the special characters of China culture. But still, you can also find modernly styled tourist destinations when visiting the developed cities.
Exploring a huge country such China requires a lot of resources. A tailor-made tour can cost you a big sum of money because you may want to visit all the great places it has. Even the food tasting also has prices. That is why you have to make a serious travelling plan to China to not get bankrupt when returning to your home country. Here are some tips to help you stay on budget:
What to know about traveling to China
• Save all costs by increasing your endurance level on discomfort. Instead of booking luxurious accommodation, foods, transportation and tour facilities, you can save more by choosing budget-friendly trips. Do not be hesitated to go with locals or take public transportations. Be brave taking a risk by visiting places outside of tourist hubs.
• File for your Visa before going. Go to the nearest Chinese Visa Centre or apply for the visa online. It takes time but worth to avoid troubles when exploring China.
• Set up a Virtual Private Network (VPN) on your mobile phone or laptop. You will have limited access to the internet in China due to the local regulations. You must have known that the famous platforms like Facebook and Google are restricted to be used there. That is why you need VPN which work to route your internet traffic from another country.
• Take time to learn about the transportation. It is great that China has some options of the way to travel around. You will even find high-speed trains and budget airlines to get you around the famous attractions with ease.
• Forget about fancy restaurants that have English written menus. You should try eating at any noodle house and eatery you find on the streets. Do not forget to learn how to speak Chinese to avoid awkward moments when eating shoulder to shoulder with the local people. Better to not drink from tap water to keep your stomach safe.
• If you can speak Chinese, an Airbnb facility can help you sleeping on budget. But if you don’t, you can choose youth hostels instead of luxurious hotels. Alternatively, make use of the last minute deals at some booking sites.
• Whatever your destination place is, always look for the alternative route. Never be hesitated to try local transportations or jump from a bus to a minicab to reach a famous tourism site. It can cost you lesser than taking a trip through the tourist routes.
• Narrow down your things-to-do list by the budget. Visit the park or go to the food market to enjoy activities at almost free of cost.
So, have you made up your mind? Stay on budget from the very first step by booking a cheap flight ticket to China through Airpaz.